Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 2

5/2/14   Second day on the Whole 30.  Yesterday went well, which was the start of the effort.  No hunger issues and felt fine the whole day.  Did a 40 minute weight routine and completed it like normal.  Last night I slept the whole night and woke up rested.  Been eating two eggs and a raw veggie stir fry with coconut oil for breakfast.  Really miss my cereal and banana.  Rest of the day's meals will be ok.  I do need to come up with another breakfast meal.

3 comments:

  1. Try adding some roasted veggies to your eggs. You can roast a bunch if root vegetables ahead and then reheat then in your stir fry. I like carrots and sweet potatoes, but rutabagas and parsnips would be yummy too. Also add some meat, ground beef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or ground turkey. Homemade pork sausage and kale sautéed with roasted sweet potato with a couple fried eggs is one of my favorites ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And egg salad on lettuce... Why not fry up a steak? ;)

    ReplyDelete