Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Day 20
So it's 2/3 into the Whole 30. Running total was 24.5 miles last week, which included a 10 and 9.5 effort. It was a bit much, but I managed a 10:08 pace the second ten miles. I was expecting a lack of carb/sugar crash this week. So far, nothing out of the ordinary. We had Henry's birthday party and it was tough to pass up the cake and ice cream. I haven't cheated on the diet. Actually it's getting easier to come up with meals. Been doing more BBQing and liking that. Ate fewer eggs last week, but still eating about 8 or so. I haven't reached a dozen yet, and don't expect too. I broke one rule and had a morning weigh in. I've lost an honest 7 pounds and can feel the difference. I get in one weight session a week. Made my second batch of Paleo granola on Sunday. It tastes soooo good with almond milk for breakfast. No sugar involved, but I suppose it's boarder line for the Whole 30. Has almond flour in the mix. This weekend I intend to make Paleo banana bread. Not sure if I'll use the coconut sugar called for on the topping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment