Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 9

Keeping on track.  Ate 4 eggs yesterday.  Three in a breakfast scramble with turkey sausage and one later after exercising.  I'm eating a lot of eggs for the easy protein.  Also, having a portion of meat at every meal.  Spinach is a regular too.  Got an interesting receipt for using acorn squash and sausage.

Been a bit light header last couple of days.  After 50 minutes on the elliptical machine I was pretty bushed. Measured my BP at 107/60 when I got home.  That's pretty low for me.  This morning, still feeling a bit "off".  Whole 30 site, search for BP seems I'm not the only one.  The main suggestion is to eat more salt.  Processed food is full of salt and I don't usually add it to a meal.  I know water runs through me really fast.  I'll try to add more salt and see it that helps.

I have a receipt from Paleomg for a banana bread.  Only questionable ingredient is coconut crystal.  Coconut crystal is about 35 on the sugar scale.  I'd really like to try it, but may have to wait until the Whole 30 is over. It's amazing what can be done with a coconut.  

No comments:

Post a Comment